2017년 3월 23일 목요일

How to Submitt Google form data to spread sheet using app inventor ?


I found it:
That is great and near to what i am looking for. I want to collects members data like name, email, phone, id card number, address etc to add into google form's spreadsheet. So is there a way i can implement any method to collect this data from users so they can enter and submit data so i can get it in my spread sheet? Hope you are getting me.

--
Isn't this precisely what my example does?

If you set up an AI2 app to collect the user data, this is then supplied to the google form and then committed to a spreadsheet (you do have to tell the google form to use a spreadsheet, though, check in "Responses")

--
Further to your posting here: Tim Carter's Images Listview

Please tell us which element of the process you need help with?

Creation of the google form, it's spreadsheet, and the deconstruction of the pre filled url for the form are really beyond the scope of this forum, but there is plenty you can simply google on for that.

If you follow my blocks in my original example you should see how to set up an AI2 app to submit a google form.

When/If you get stuck, come back here and ask, also with a screenshot of your relevant blocks.

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기