2017년 3월 1일 수요일

Simple random Sounds


Please help I have been through some earlier posts but hey refer to AI1.
What I need help with is on how to create the blocks to use 1 player to play various other MP3 short sound files. I have tried a few methods but don't seem to get it working. I have so far used 1 media player component, about 5 media sound components and downloaded the mp3 files in designer without assigning them to the sound components, as I believe the trick is to assign them when doing the blocks and creating the random list? When something is clicked I want the different sound to play each time it is clicked.
Please someone show me how??????

--
Try this :)

RandomSounds.aia

--
I think your method might work, but I tried to simplify it a bit using advanced blocks as SID78 mentioned that he wanted one sound player.
Thanks a lot to both who replied very effective methods and happy with both. They work thanks for quick response and loads of respect to you all.

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기