2017년 3월 24일 금요일

Start then Pause


Can you please solve this problem.
When I click start; pause; start and pause continually, the pause button doesn't work when I click it one more time, although it works in the first click.

1.png 표시 중




-- 
I just tried your test app and switching between Start and Pause continually works fine for me on Nexus 5X running Android 7.1.1 using the companion app
what device/Android version are you using?



 the pause button doesn't work
what does that exactly mean? the sound does not pause, but continues playing?
what happens, if you use the built in Player component instead of the Player extension?

-- 
Actually, I use Galaxy J7 and HTC. When Push Play Button then pause Button then play Button, I cannot pause again, It plays unless I stop the playing. I need to use Taifun extension for making blocks of current position and and start position.

-- 
did you try the Player test app? do you get the same issue there?
-- 
Yes I tried it. it is the same problem.

-- 
unfortunately I'm not able to reproduce that issue...
I will add a note onto my webpage
you might wnt to provide the exact device name and Android versions you are using...

-- 
see this workaround provided by Hussein:

Note: I received the following feedback from Hussein: I found when Play then pause then play, I cannot pause again. It will be stuck on play unless I stop the playing. The workaround is when clicking pause the program should read the current playing position before pausing, then stop instead of pause, and when want to play, use the play at that position. Thank you Hussein!

-- 
Can you please explain what can I do?
Is there any mistake in building the blocks. Please explain to me in more details.


--
use the workaround from Hussein

The workaround is when clicking pause the program should read the current playing position before pausing, then stop instead of pause, and when want to play, use the play at that position


 -- 
Now I have got it.
I really appreciate for your great help.


--
the Pause bug in the Audio Player extension should now be fixed

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기