2017년 4월 16일 일요일

search for App inventor radio problem


that goes automaticly, so no exta blocks needed.
see these threads: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/mitappinventortest /radio$20shoutcast. Taifun. Advice: Before posting, it's a good idea to ...
audio stream(online radio) and will be affected by this modification too. I have the application ... I am using MIT App Inventor Classic and MIT App Inventor 2, on Windows 8.1, in Chrome 31.0.1650.63 m >> >> I have the same ...
What did i wrong? I used the forum search but i got no answere for my problem also i searched in tutorials by puravida, but i got no answer too. thx Mika ... the link doesnt work in app inventor: http://188.40.107.198:21850/7.html. i used a other link from the radio page and now it works! :). here is the blocks ...
... Inventor (App Inventor 2) Operating System: Windows 8 Browser: Chrome Device: HTC One Connection: Packaged APK Issue: I have a radio button ... when I am sending it over WiFi but when I package it ready for play store upload it shows 2 diamonds with question marks inside, what's the problem?
I have a problem. I want to make a streaming radio app. I have my own radio but the company where I purchased the service only offers me Flash player. app inventor webviewer not allow flash. But I also offer pls, asx, ram, qtl, pls ...
This is big problem for music app. > > 27 Mar 2014 23:15 ... I developed a radio app but have a problem. when >>> phone light and screen off music is stoped. >> > I would like ... You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the >> Google Groups "MIT App Inventor Forum" group.
The problem on an actual phone (I have tried several phones and they all do the same thing) is when I click play it does nothing for a while which ... I'm using winamp with a DSP plugin to stream the audio from the live radio which is connected to the line in port on my PC and then streamed to the app.
Can anybody help me on this one? I'm currently developing a radio app using App Inventor. The problem is it suddenly stops and needs to press the ...
... probably have to trigger a global variable and use that in a proc to turn the others on, ignoring the action in the one that caused it... Tough problem...
... because it will eat up my battery. I will probably have to fix the app again from the previews version of app inventor that doesn't have that problem.
i try to make online radio android app using Ai2, and i create radio app , but this app not working on some mobiles,got a error ,what is the problem
I have another problem :( I don't want to create another group for this problem just because it's a small problem. I hope you can help me once again.. I did the radio button and this works perfectly ;). My problem is that I want to affect a ...
i trying to develop online radio player app. for my web site. i have a radio hosting (shoutcast) and added a radio ip and port in to the app. and when run the application and ... how can i solve this problem? can somebody help me pls?
I need to make a stream radio application. I saw many ... I have downloaded many stream radio app and they have the same problem. Thanks a lot, I ...
I need a help with my radio streaming app. I have my own radio and i want to do radio streaming app with app inventor 2, but i have a problem that i ...
I need a help with my radio streaming app. I have my own radio and i want to do radio streaming app with app inventor 2, but i have a problem that i ...
I use on my Radio App max 3 Screens, but the problem you have is, that App inventor Apps are not create to Run as Service in Background.
Hey guys,. i create a Radio app with MIT App Inventor. I have a Problem the app works only with wifi internet if i try it with mobile internet data i get the ...
This has some settings you can change to improve the situation but still sometimes the problem arises. It can also be due to the orientation of the bluetooth module relative to the phone - the have aerials printed on the PCB which means the radio waves are quite weak in some directions. It may help just ...
Hey guys,. i create a Radio app with MIT App Inventor. I have a Problem the app works only with wifi internet if i try it with mobile internet data i get the ...
But the problem is the volume increases to maximum and then it comes to normal . 3. ... My stream is also configured on other android apps (such as Punjabi Radio ) at Google Play, however these apps plays my stream instantly.
Hallo Everybody, I'm italian and I'm working on an app related a webpodcast radio of disabled schoolboys. I've a problem with customizing ListPicker.
It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be. you also can do a search for "radio buttons" in the forum to find some workarounds. Taifun. Trying to push the limits of App Inventor! Snippets and Tutorials ...
I did a little app, streaming radio in my lg g2 work fine and emulator mit but in my ohter phone acer liquid z3 no work emulator and apk phone. please helpme will be problem of capacity ?, but acer z3 have 512 kb and lg g2 2 mb ? thx.
I'm involved with a "Hospital Radio" station. We have a PC database of our ... I can get the CSV file onto the device, no problem. 1) I'm guessing that I ...

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기