2017년 4월 13일 목요일

search for Error 2001


With video clips I get the following: ERROR 2001 The file could no be found on your device. not possible currently. see also this thread ...
the sharing component only can share files from the sdcard, but not from the assets or the private data directory. you could read the file on first run of ...
the path file:///mnt/sdcard is a generic path and should work with both of your devices. Taifun.
do you use the Sharing component? currently you can't share videos with the Sharing component. Taifun. Trying to push the limits of App Inventor!
... SET Date='11.02.2015 16:23:59', Pizza='Pepperoni', Drink='Cerveza', Comment='and beer' WHERE ROWID='2001'. worked fine for me (note: the ...
this (see screenshot) results in error 2001, the file can't be found on this device, but after checking with a file manager, the file is there. this works.
As soon as I try to share a test.txt, I get an error message: Error 2001: The File file: //test.txt could not been found on your device. For some reason I cant ...
I used AppendToFile because it doesn't exist so it has to be created. Here's and example : I think it is correct, but I always get the Error 2001.
..need to share the camcorder file after camcorder records but i keep getting error 2001.
The way I have my app programmed is that you can share photos with people using the share function, when I select an image using the image ...
Hello, Im new to this, but some how i dont get the sharing to work. I have read many topics such as file:///nmt/sdcard etc..... Im now back to the cat and ...
When i long click the button, there comes the Error 2001 on my phone...file:// scream could not be found on device. I dont know what the problem is.
i get an error 2001: the file cannot be found on your device. I'm not sure if this is possible or not?
File "measured_data" or taav_file.measured_data" i get Error 2001: The File file// measured_data could not be found on your device. Please help me ...
PS: I found another thread up here on the forum with a related question, through Error 2001 about file not found. I hope the answer in that thread is not ...
When I click the "button1" on the phone, this message appear: "Error 2001: The File file://15.jgp could not be found on your device." But the image is ...
and when i click to share: "Error 2001: The file file:///storage/emulated/extsdcard/ xxxxxxxx could not be found on your device. any ideas? best regards.
public static final int ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND_FOR_SHARING = 2001;. // File errors. public static final int ERROR_CANNOT_FIND_FILE = 2101;.
Every time I press the share button, it gives me a message saying, "Error 2001: The File file://18 could not be found on your device" 18 is the current ...
I have the exact same problem.... I tried sharing a video instead of an image using Camcorder instead of Camera but it failed giving me Error 2001: ...
When I handle the button appears the message: error 2001: The File file://done. wav could not be found on your device. Do I have to specify some path ...
However, ever time I try to access the file it is giving me either a 2101 or 2001 error. I am using a Galaxy S6, which does not have an sd port. I wasn't ...

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기