2017년 4월 18일 화요일

Taifun's JavaScript Injections


Situation: I have been playing with Taifun's "How to fill out a form of a webpage and click a button using some JavaScript" article code.  It's really awesome!

Problem: But I can't get the app to fill out my form when the CurrentPageTitle equals the title of the page I'm sending the web viewer to.

What I think is the cause of the problem: When I have a notif alert me when the CurrentPageTitle equals the title of the page I'm sending the web viewer to, I am alerted before I see the form in the webviewer.  So I think that is the problem, that the form isn't loaded completely when the form is filled out and submitted.  Or even is it filled out and submitted at all since it hasn't loaded yet?  So my question is: How do I know when a web page is fully loaded and ready to have its form filled out?P.S. Note to fellow coders who couldn't figure out how to make a Spreadsheet send an email: Make a form that sends the email and have your app fill out the form.  This works for me, except I haven't quite figured out the above problem.




--
How do I know when a web page is fully loaded and ready to have its form filled out?

as soon as the correct page title is returned
so what about removing the not block as shown in the tutorial https://puravidaapps.com/inject.php?

-- 
I just tried that (see screenshot).  The form fields weren't filled in, the button wasn't clicked.  It works when I have the user click a button once the page loads.  But that's user-dependent.


-- 
how did you set the timer interval? try a larger timer interval or after the correct page title is returned, then wait a little bit before injecting the values
Please Wait method by Scott

-- 
Oh no!  I accidentally clicked the unsubscribe link!

I thought of that solution myself.  What if someone's on a very slow device, though, and my interval isn't enough?  I'll do it, but...

--
Sorry, 100.
--
this is too fast imho, try 1000

-- 
I tried with 1000, but that didn't fix it.  Wait 1 worked, believe it or not.  And then I tried without the wait again (still using 1000) and it worked.  I'm using a different (slower) computer with it, but it didn't do that before.  Weird.  Thanks for your help!

--


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기