2017년 5월 12일 금요일

Can i put 3 variables in 1 ?


Hello i want to know if its possible to put many variables in one ?

--
what about using a list?
-- 
How to work with App Inventor variables is described here: http://www.appinventor.org/bookChapters/chapter16.pdf

We do not understand what you mean by "put many variables in one?"     Could you give us an example?

Do you want to add the values represented by the variables or display them on a Label or what Haysen?

-- 
Hello , i am creating an application to drive a test bench . I can change the frequency , amplitude and other options.
And i want to save all datas in a data base ( on screen 2 ) . 
 The problem is i have a lot of variables and my idea was to do a variables with all variables , i really dont how to do it maybe there is an other way to do it. 

You can see my project below.





-- 

 and my idea was to do a variables with all variables 

you might want to read my previous answer again...

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기