2017년 5월 9일 화요일

Cannot get data from local MySQL database using Web component


I am trying to use a local mysql database to store and retrieve data but when I want to connect I get this: error 1101 unable to get a response with the specified url
For the url I'm using http://myipaddress/menu/get.php. This is run on a xampp server (if it matters).

--
I looked over that before, didn't help. My code is similar to that but it is inspired from here CONNECT APP INVENTOR TO MYSQL DATABASE

--
what happens, if you use a web server in the internet instead, I don't know, if it will work with a local web server... for a free webserver recommendation, see here http://puravidaapps.com/postfile.php#q
postfile.aia
postfileV2.php

--
Well it worked with the web server. Was hoping to work with the local one though...
Anyway, I appreciate your help.

--
Christian, write to sist...@smlperu.com We got to connect to your own SQL server.. maybe we can help with your questions about Mysql

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기