2017년 5월 21일 일요일

Is there any limitation of adding ImageInsprites? or the size of pic of sprite


I am trying to create 19 Imageinsprites on top of canvas, but if I added 19 *.png to these imageSprites, there is no problem of build apk, but when I started apk, it always shows "xxxx has stopped". I reduced the size of png from 200k to 41k, but still same problem. Just wondering if there is any limitation of adding these png to insprites? or it is just my cellphone problem? 

P.S: I tried to use emulator to do it, same problem as well. 

--
Maybe try subtracting the sprites down to 10 and see if it works.

-- 
actually I did such experiments, if it does not seems to be related with the num of Sprites, I added to 25, but not add PNG to Sprites, which is ok, but if it is due to the size of PNG, I also reduced the size of PNG from 200k to 40k, so which is why I got confused. 

--
He said, go down to 10, not go up to 25. 

-- 
what is the width x height of these images?

--
Understood, 10 is working, but my point is that it is not related with num of Sprites, but the size of PNG, since I tested to add 25 sprites before without PNG which is ok. However, I do need to have more than 19 sprites in project. 

--
the size of these images are 151x131 or 151x130. I am checking the "using images with app inventor" now. will update here if I find out root cause. 

--

the size of these images are 151x131 or 151x130.

then the size should not be the issue

to find out more about the Runtime Error, you can use Logcat

I normally use Eclipse and Logcat there, but if you have installed the App InventorSoftware (see also Installing and Running the Emulator in AI2), you already have everything you need to use logcat...

How to use Logcat

1. connect your device using USB with your computer
2. in File Manager go to the App Inventor directory, which is  C:∖Program Files∖App Inventor or similar
3. press Shift and right mouse click the subdirectory commands-for-Appinventor to get the context menu
4. select "open command window here" and you will get a command window of that subdirectory
5. enter adb logcat *:E and the logcat will start running and log all errors
6. start your app to elicit the error
7. copy the log (see below)

To copy your log, right click, click "select all" and enter to copy the complete log into the clipboard, then open Notepad and paste it using ctrl-v.

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기