2017년 5월 20일 토요일

search for Error 515: Not connected to a Bluetooth Device


for bluetooth I recommend you to use only one screen. to simulate different screens, just use vertical screen arrangements and set them to visible ...
... via Bluetooth . by using direction and accelerometer but once i try to lunch my app an error appears "Error 515: Not connected to a bluetooth device.
1) When im on Screen 3 (connected to the Arduino), the app suddenly crashes ( or something), and an alert pops up saying: Error 515: Not connected ...
MIT App Inventor 2. OS: Windows 7 Home Premium. Browser: Chrome. How can I check if the phone is connected to my computer? I have my ...
I have a timer running when the device is connected. It closes the application if the bluetoothClient is not connected. Unfortunately it checks if the ...
I am despairing. I am using the command bluetoothclient1.Sendtext Text:a. to verify if there is a bluetooth device connected or not and although I have ...
The problem Im having is when I turn off the other bluetooth device (hc-05) the text on the android device still says "connected" (in green) instead of ...
... mac address of the bluetooth was given ,connection error 507 occurred where it was asked the device to be connected to be turned on even though ...
While trying to connect using the app I built with App Inventor 2, I receive the error message 515 (Not connected to a bluetooth device). I used list pick ...
Again It works on AI2 when connected to the phone via companion. (it is the packaged, installed apk that doesn't work). I don't get an error code, as I ...
If you have the option of Bluetooth connectivity you must be connected (true or not?). Note that you are send 2 messages for explaining to me that i ...
Since I added this part of the programm, whenever I start my app, there occures " Error 515 not connected to a bluetooth device" if I connect to a ...
Hello. I am developing an App for remote control via Bluetooth. If the devices are not connected, an error reporting text pops up when you press one of ...
The direction button controls work, as well as the accelerometer control, but an error pops up saying "Error 515: Not connected to a bluetooth device.".
... and the connection is verified from the app ,an error( Error 515 : not connected to a bluetooth device) is displayed when i try to send a text or anything.
... mac address of the bluetooth was given ,connection error 507 occurred where it was asked the device to be connected to be turned on even though ...
Another problem is that as soon as I start the app it will pop a series of "Error 507: Bt device not connected" notifications. Ah! And if you guys know who ...
Test 2 (blocks, picture Test 2.png) - As soon as I open the application appears to me "Error 505: Not connected to a Bluetooth device" - As soon as I ...
Hi, I am trying to make an app to when it is paired with a Bluetooth signal and I hit a button, the app closes. My code is correct except when the apk is ...
I did use the AI Companion app on my phone and I connected it via wifi. That did seem to work. Attached is the .aia file that has everything, as well as ...
Excerpt from log file here: DT: 2016-08-17T08:15:23. EV: Connected BT. ME: Command not completed in time. ER:001. DT: 2016-08-17T08:16:07.
i used the "bluetoothclient.isconnected" but when i power down the cane the app thinks it's still connected... this is how bluetooth works. if you send ...
... ReceiveSignedBytes, or ReceiveUnsignedBytes. text ReceiveText(number numberOfBytes): Receive text from the connected Bluetooth device.
Similarly, I'd expect IsConnected to tell me when the device I'm connected to powers down and breaks the connection but again it doesn't do this.
In the timer event, inside the two if statements that confirm that you are connected and have data available,. set global IncomingMessage to ...
i will change that to see if the problem end,. Thank you!! Oh, i was wondering if you hace any idea about the error 515 not connected to a BT device :/


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기