2017년 5월 23일 화요일

Snippet "How to display some HTML text in a webviewer" error



I´ve programmed this blocks:









But on my device (Sony Xperia Z1 Compact) it displays this text when I click the Button:























Can you help me?

PS: The text of the file DisplayHTMLText.html is the same as it returns.

--
your webviewer somehow displays the source code of the html page
does the test project work for you? you can download it here http://puravidaapps.com/snippets.php#2webviewstring2

-- 
Yes, it does.


--
Check your code ;) Blocks and html look OK though.... 

-- 
Sorry, this topic isn´t right here. But i tell you now a story:
I´ve forgotten that I rename the component in the really name (Tools = TaifunTools), but when I would like to rename the component... Ah, just look at the video in the annex.

Error when I access Taifun Tools 


Can it be related to this?

-- 
I don't think so

-- 
Tried renaming TaifunTools both ways on the test aia (on import and in the component box. No difference, still works.

What else is going on in your blocks? Suggest strip back the specific blocks to match the example aia and see if that works, then build back up from there until you find what causes the problem? 

-- 
I send you all blocks of this project (see annex).
It´s a docs app. With this you can view Documents.

-- 
Where are the webviewer blocks then?

-- 
Sorry, false screen.


-- 
without correct path obviously it will not work

-- 
That was the error with TaifunTools, see my messages above.


--
if you don''t want to use the extension, then use the following

Yes, you also can upload html files as assets into App Inventor! There is only one special thing to consider: During development, you have to use the development path to the embedded html document:
file:///mnt/sdcard/AppInventor/assets/<NAME OF YOUR HTML FILE>.html

Before packaging the app, use the production path.
file:///android_asset/<NAME OF YOUR HTML FILE>.html

-- 
Where can I embedd the code?

-- 
you might want to play around with the examples again to understand, what I was saying previously...

PS: The text of the file DisplayHTMLText.html is the same as it returns.
you probably forgot to upload the jQuery library into the assets of your app?

-- 
Right, i don´t have upload the jQuery library into the assets.
Where I can find it?

-- 
you find the library in the assets of the example project, just extract it from there
I will add a note on the website...

-- 
Even after I upload the jQuery library, it shows the same as in the screenshot above.
Any ideas how can I fix it now?

-- 
do you use the correct path now?
what about using the working example and adjusting it to your needs?

-- 
See the blocks in the annex.


--
Why not try putting on a timer, so call the clock to do the uri encode, or after the uri encode to call the webviewer, could be a timing issue in there somewhere?

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기