2017년 5월 15일 월요일

Store and send picture in MYSQL DATABASE


I am now done with login and register of my application thanks to those help me (from here), what I need to do now is store the pictures i send from my app to my database (mysql).
Does anyone here know how to do that?  
when I send pictures (that has been capture that time, no need to pick an image) to the database (mysql) it will be stored in there and I can get that later to post on my website. 

--
Use Taifun's SQLite Extension: puravidaapps.com/sqlite.php
If SQLite isn't that, what you search You can write an Extension, see this topic:


--
Sorry for the empty socket in my answer above. Search in this Group "How to make an extension". There's a topic from me, how to make an extension.

--
app
instead of storing an image in the database, store it on the web server
in the database, store the link to the uploaded image

to upload the image you can use

or

@Nico: mysql is a server database, sqlite is the local Android database...

-- 
Ah Yes! Thank you!

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기