2017년 6월 29일 목요일

CSV Database Query


I need help with my app.
Attached you will find the .aia file
My app uses a csv file as a picture link database and going back and forth with the buttons you can preview the images.
Everything works very well.
What I would like to do is:
Add a column to the CSV file with specific TAGs and set a search box. When the user searches for a word, if this word is contained in the tag column, the app shows its image.
What I want to do is search inside CSV file data with specific tags, can anyone help me?

For example:


I want to set a filter bar, and if I write and search for the letter I will show only the 1 ° and 3 ° links.
It's possible? I'm trying to find a solution but not successful.


--
A quick answer before diving into your app ...

Here's a link to a similar app's doc ...

In particular, see the Children and Row procedures
for examples of filtering.

-- 
What did you do to this .aia file?

It won't open on either AI2 server,

-- 
is made by appybuilder

-- 
When a developer writes code on MIT App Inventor, it WORKS on MIT AppInventor.  When he/she writes code using one of the App Inventor clones, it is possible the aia from that 
compiler will run correctly on the MIT AI2 but it is more probable it will NOT run.     AppyBuilder and Thunkable are 'commercial' adaptations of AppInventor.  These compilers are forks of the AppInventor open source code.  They have toys not available on MIT App Inventor-some that you have to PAY for.  If the  you attempt to run a clone aia on MIT App Inventor, it may or may not work.

The general advice is to stay with the development platform you developed with to stay out of trouble.

Suggest you post your problem to the AppyBuilder forum.  We can't help you or test your aia with AppyBuilder issues.

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기