2017년 6월 13일 화요일

How to implement this in Browser




How to implement this animation in Browser and I have made a browser app but my phone is not recognising it as browser what can I do that my phone recognise browser app as browser.

--
Is your question related to App Inventor?
If yes, explain how you want to use it and show some blocks of what you have tried.


--
Yes my question is from mit app inventor and I am not getting how to implement the Animation that when I search and that animation comes till the web is open like all browser.

-- 
I am really sorry, but I do not understand your question. Can you show the blocks of what you are trying to do?

--
He means the state of loading from a page like in his example picture.
The blue progess label.


--
The state of loading from a page like in  example picture.
The blue progess  Line .

-- 
The reason why you shouldn't use a progress bar in this case, is because there's no way to know how much of the webpage is loaded or still pending to load, so you can't know exactly how long that bar is at any time of the loading process.

Instead of showing that progress bar (that's how it's called, for the next time you need it), you can use a little square image component with a loading circle like the one shown below at the side of the url textbox and change it's angle with a clock to make it spin, until the page is fully loaded. When the page is finished loading, disable the clock and remove the image from the image component, so it doesn't show the loading circle anymore.


Also, about setting your app as a default browser, that is not a good idea. The webviewer component in App Inventor 2 is not a full featured browser and you will have a lot of problems trying to see some websites that use advanced features. It's a good little basic browser though, but not meant to replace a "real" browser.

-- 
Thanks for your information Italo but the question is that I will I know that the page is loaded completely.

-- 
Just an idea, I never did this before:
Try a clock that is enabled when the request for a new page is placed. This clock checks every 100 ms if the page title is different from the previous one (you should have the previous one saved in a global).
If it is, it means the page is loaded (hopefully, the title gets updated when it is fully loaded, you will have to try that).
If that doesn't work, try a search in the forum for this issue.

-- 
Actually I did the search for you and Taifun did that already (checking the title of the page). So it looks like it's a go. Do it!
-- 
ha ha, I didn't remember, that I once did that example in the old days...

-- 
Italo I have no words how to  thank you.You  solved my problem. I really appreciate you for your help.

-- 
Thanks taifun really appreciate you work.

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기