2017년 6월 12일 월요일

More insights to contribute App Inventor Development for GSoC


I am Sandeep Mahapatra from Bhubaneswar, India and I am applying for GSoC this year. My github handle is @sandeepm96.

App Inventor is a very intriguing project and I am eager to contribute to it. My technical skills:- I have a strong command over Javascript. I have experience in development of Node.js web applications based on MVC approach especially using Express.js framework and with both SQL and NoSQL database. I am quite comfortable with web sockets, http requests and REST APIs.

I have gone through all the projects for GSoC under your organization and I found the project "Searching blocks in the Blocks editor" aligned to my skill set for which I need more insights on how to get started. I have already cloned and setup the environment present in the repository:- https://github.com/mit-cml/appinventor-sources. Your invaluable suggestions and insights will be highly appreciated.

--
thanks for your interest. The ideas page [1] lists a number of potential projects for the summer, and the instructions page [2] lists the challenges and information needed to do the application. Also, don't forget to apply through the GSoC site [3].

If you want to discuss a particular project, please open a thread here in this forum to do so.

All the best!


--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기