2017년 6월 16일 금요일

Sending message through WhatsApp By intent


How I can send massage from my app to Special number in whatsapp , I know this code to share massage to group or contact on whatsapp
Intent waIntent = new Intent(Intent.ACTION_SEND); waIntent.setType("text/plain"); String text = "Sorry For Interruption,I'm Just Trying Something"; waIntent.setPackage("com.whatsapp"); if (waIntent != null) { waIntent.putExtra(Intent.EXTRA_TEXT, text);// startActivity(Intent.createChooser(waIntent,"Share with"));
but I want send massage to Special number like "966xxxxxxx" how I can do that ?

--
this is a Solution :
private void openWhatsApp(String id) { Cursor c = getSherlockActivity().getContentResolver() .query(ContactsContract.Data.CONTENT_URI, new String[] { ContactsContract.Contacts.Data._ID }, ContactsContract.Data.DATA1 + "=?", new String[] { id }, null); c.moveToFirst(); Intent i = new Intent(Intent.ACTION_VIEW, Uri.parse( "content://com.android.contacts/data/" + c.getString(0))); startActivity(i); c.close(); }

--
you can use this code for sending data to perticuler a number
void openWhatsappContact(String number) { Uri uri =
Uri.parse("smsto:" + number); Intent i = new Intent(Intent.ACTION_SENDTO, uri); i.setPackage("com.whatsapp"); startActivity(Intent.createChooser(i, ""));}
thats really works for me enjoy your code:)
--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기