2017년 7월 26일 수요일

Filling out a textbox and then emailing the results


I'd like the user to fill out a textboxes, pick a number from a list, and then have the results emailed to a specific email address. I think I'm missing something.



--
Look at the mail example here Using the Activity Starter Component  ... it is low in the page.

Where the example uses make a list  blocks , use your Name_label.text , Age_label.text  puzzle pieces.  For the uri block use a Join.

Did that work?

--
I've tried a few things are have received the following errors: 

⦁ Argument to Extras should be a list of pairs
⦁ Unsupported action
⦁ Error 602

Here's a screenshot of what I have. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.


--
Are you using a device or the emulator.? The emulator won't run that code.
I have similar code that works using a device but not the emulator.  It has only two makelist blocks so the additional blocks you use are possibly your issue.

For the second makelist block consider using a join block to display weight pain and age all at one time?

Try it.  I am too busy at the moment to provide the code but will do so later.    Perhaps try Taifun's solution?

--
I was using an emulator. On my device, I got it to work, but it only sent an email that said "How old are you?" 

--
I was using an emulator. On my device, I got it to work, but it only sent an email that said "How old are you?" I'll try your suggestion about joining the blocks and also Taifun's solution. 

--
Thanks, Taifun. I'll give it a try and let you know how it worked out!

--
This works:
...an entire text message can be formatted using the Join and the  ∖n control character.  Good luck with your project.

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기