2017년 7월 15일 토요일

help needed in slide menu


I have slide menu app but I want to make like this as show in image. When I click On scan or Menu Sign  In this App the back of the slider is got changing  its position. So Can I change This implement this in my app. See My Implementation. In This Menu Button Is Also Shifting with Menu. Any Help Will be appreciated. 

--
Can you post your blocks please?

--


-- 
Do you want something like this: 




-- 
Yes I want same like this.
Can you provide me blocks of this.
Thanks in advance.

--
Here you can see the tutorial for this particular side menu.
However, it requires the use of third party software.

-- 
Thanks For you help.

--
You're welcome!

-- 
Can You provide me the aia you used in this app and instead of using Linear Interpolator can I use Accelerate and Decelerate Interpolators.

--
app
on the bottom of my page, you can find the aia file

instead of using Linear Interpolator can I use Accelerate and Decelerate Interpolators

yes, I think so, test and see what happens 

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기