2017년 7월 10일 월요일

Is it possible to compress video on Android?


I want to do video compression.
Actually in my application I want to have two options, one is low and another is high. If I choose the low option then the application will compress the video and then upload it. If I choose high then it will upload the original video which I have recorded itself.
I want to do this thing in my application and I'm confused. I have searched google a lot but I'm not able to find the useful way to solve this question please if anyone can help me out.

--
I used ffmpeg4android,
And was able to achieve this in about 10min using only java, Note that its a commercial library.

--
Yes in android you can us ffmpeg4android for compress video it's native library
Please check this link
Install the Android NDK First to Use it

--
My answer maybe late but better than never, I wanna share my experience of compressing video. I have a large 10-minute MOV video that I wish to send to a friend through email, but the file is too large for most email clients so I downloaded a free program.
I think this must be suitable for you too, if you still need, you also can try, easy to operate with three steps to compress videos.

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기