2017년 7월 27일 목요일

listview position


When i use Listview it display list elements from first element...
I would like Listview dysplay from sectected index but i don't succed to do it :
I tryied to set Listview.SelectionIndex and Listview.Selection but without any effect !
I don't understand what those 2 instructions do because it seems to change nothing !

--
I tried to use VerticalScrollArrangement to do this but i can't define display position either...

--
The secret is to cheat.

Use a second list, built up from empty,
copied from the first list starting at the selected index
to the end, and set the ListView Elements from the second list.

--
I thought about it but in this case i will be able to scroll down but no to scroll up !

--
Oh Thanks...I will have a look !

--
Now i have a solution not exactly what i wanted but an interresting one.





--
Labelling the canvas was interesting.

Watch out for font size mismatches if you switch to Responsive design.

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기