2017년 7월 2일 일요일

move or delete Directory


I can move or delete a file using "native file control" or "TaifunFile extension".
I can create directory using "TaifunFile extension"

 but how could i move or delete directory ?

I need this because I'm using "TaifunZip extension" to zip directory and unzip file but with some trouble:

if i zip
  -ok
         text.txt

i obtain a zip file Test.zip containing
  -ok
        text.txt

if i unzip Test.zip , now i have
  -ok
        ok
              text.txt

and if i repeat this few times i have
  -ok
        ok
             ok
                  ok
                       ......
                             text.txt

This is a problem because my file is not always in the same place !


--
There is an AI2 shell command extension somewhere, and
a shell command rmdir to remove directories,
if I remember right.

These are relevant shell commands in Android:
 cd - change directory
 ls  - list directory
 rmdir - remove directory

-- 
Thank you for your answer.

I visit your links but i don't really understand...
The first link is about an extension to check if the phone is rooted...do my phone must be rooted to make it work ? (mine is not !)

It seems that rmdir allow to delete directory but i don't know how to use it !

may be could you give me more expainations ?

-- 
Here's an old post showing my experiences testing
that extension.


Though the extension is named root checker, it has a block to run
some shell commands.

Try rm /directory/...etc.../directory/ to remove a directory.

Use the board search for more help.


-- 
I tried to do the same but my phone is not rooted and comands seems not to works... Nothing hapendalse

Label1.Text is False
Label2.Text is...


-- 
Ok I understand the problem is that Native File.Delete can delete a directory only if it is empty !

So i developpe inclosed some procedures to Delete Copy or Move directory.

I think it could be nterresting to have this in an extension but i had a look on the way to do it and it seems not clear to me !
May be someone accustomed to make extension could have a look on it (Taifun ?)

I hope this could be helpfull...



Lot of thanks to Abraham who's try to help me but it seems his solution needs a rooted phone and mine is not !

-- 
I purposely did not add a delete directory method into the extension, see also Q4 here https://puravidaapps.com/file.php#q

com.puravidaapps.TaifunFile.aix
testCopyDelete.aia
filelist.aia
size.aia
jukebox.aia

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기