2017년 7월 17일 월요일

PizzaParty example is returning /sdcard/AppInventor/assets: open failed: EISDIR


I tried to execute the PizzaParty example given by app inventor. I followed all the instructions and keep getting the message:

/sdcard/AppInventor/assets: open failed: EISDIR (Is a directory)

/sdcard/AppInventor/assets/<your keyfile name>: open failed: ENOENT (No such file or directory)

I looked around and found some examples given by Taifun explaining there could be a conflict between API key and user service authentication. To reset all i deleted my service account and created a new one from scratch, I also created a new table but still getting the same message.

I did not forget to upload the new *.p12 file and to change the service account email, but still the same message. Any help?


Block look like as attached while the rest is the original example with no change

DataBase also looks like as attached

And also service account setting is as attached

Any idea how can I get out of this loop will be mostly appreciated







--
did you upload the keyfile into the assets of the app?

The key file you mean the file with extension p12? If so, yes I did upload it

And I also created the service account key as in your guide. I think I showed it with one of the attachments I put here.

BTW, I did this process two times today while deleted and re-created and still facing the same error message

-- 
see also chapter 5 How to create a Service account for Fusiontables

When you create your app, you’ll need to copy and paste the service account email address into the ServiceAccountEmail property of the Fusion Tables component in App Inventor.
You’ll also need to upload the key file as media into App Inventor. In the Fusion Tables component properties, select the KeyFile to the file you uploaded.
You’ll use these in setting up the FusiontablesControl component in your app.  You’ll need to
check the UseServiceAuthentication option in the component properties. It should look like this:


-- 
The problem was not the missing key file name in the properties but the service account email which should also be added manually for some reason.

I have no idea why it should be mentioned twice one in the properties and one as the variable in the blocks session, but as I did so it worked so all I have is to thank you again

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기