2017년 8월 5일 토요일

TinyDB path / modification / import / export


Hello,
I have done a program for my phone, a program to learn vocabulary. With this program I have to add the vocabulary to a TinyDB and then the program will select the vocabulary to show me.
My Issue Is (Enter your issue below):How can I find a TinyDB in my phone?
Is there a way to fill of modify this DB with my computer?
Can I export or import the DB?
           


I have already looked after this created "TinyDB" by my program in the phone but I can´t find it anywhere... maybe the name is modified or it is stored under a DB path...

Are you Working Under Windows or a Mac or other?

Windows version:      7

What Internet Browser are you using?   Firefox version:     27.01

Which version of AppInventor are you using?    MIT AI 2:                  


How are you testing your app?
Phone , Model & Android Version:    Huawei Ascend 4.1.1            
Connection type: WiFi  
Are you a Teacher or a Student Using App Inventor in Your School? None, I do programs by my self

--
How can I find a TinyDB in my phone? 
you can't find it, it is inside the app
Is there a way to fill of modify this DB with my computer?
Can I export or import the DB?          
no, but there is this solution 

Are you a Teacher or a Student Using App Inventor in Your School? None, I do programs by my self
why did you select the category "student to teacher" then?

--
TinyDB doesn't sit as an file in the phone.  It uses Android "preferences" to create a key,value table.   I think Taifun's method is giving the best advice here.

--
How can it be!!!

I thought that a DB was also made for giving information to others... importing, exporting... I am not a programmer, so maybe I am missing basic concept

--
There are different kinds of DBs. This one is local to your app. In Android you can have a Content Provider that allows to share data with other apps, but that's not the case for tinyDB.

So there are different solutions for different problems.

--
No one said database, just db.
You're right, it would be presumptious to call itself a full fledged database as the rest of us know it.
We humor the name because it includes the word Tiny, which sums it up well.
The simplicity of TinyDB is its best feature.

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기