2014년 12월 12일 금요일

Question about drawable folders

Hi all the question is, when creating an application that fits all screen size should do the drawable folders with picture ect and add assets.xmlfor each folder created.

ok explain me can add the following folders.
drawable-hdpi
drawable-lhdpi
drawable-xhdpi

Here we would be making an app that is compatible with majorities of the screen.

Prengunta is like the devices select the folders drawable, we need to create some special manifest to indicate which folder will use the devicefor its automatic screen or select the folder that devices used.

if anyone can help me and give me an idea of ​​what components would have to use when using the drawable folder
the information about this around here.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/apptomarket/Zve2pqasVxc




I'm not sure, if I understand the question, but this topic has been discussed in the mentioned thread https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/apptomarket/Zve2pqasVxc
and if there are still questions, I recommend you to ask there


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기