2016년 12월 1일 목요일

How to flag inappropriate content in the gallery


Hello, I am a teacher and I am looking at the gallery as a place to share students' work.

I just found this app in the gallery: http://ai2.appinventor.mit.edu/#4868997241634816 and it looks like inappropriate content for young people.

Is there a way to report or flag this sort of thing? I know on the Scratch gallery, there is some group moderation and some oversight from Scratch about things that are getting uploaded. What can I do here?

I love the gallery idea, and it's going to be really useful for my classes, but it's really not going to work if they can find things like this. :(
-- 
As a follow-up, I now see the REPORT button. So you can consider this resolved. Thank you.

--
 
Dave,

Please let me know when this has been dealt with.

FWIW, I expect we'll be getting more stuff like this.

Kelley, thank for letting us know.

== Hal

-- 
@Hal
Dave is working on it.

-- 
Hi Kelly-
The user's inappropriate content has been deactivated (It won't show up in a search).

-- 


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기