2016년 12월 1일 목요일

how to refresh tinyDb ?


hello 
I've completed (insert,edit,delet) ,But I did not know how to do refresh tintdb or refresh my screen and thnks

-- 
I don't know what you mean by refresh.
When you do a StoreValue the data is permanently stored in TinyDB.
To display the updated value you can use a label.Text to display it's new contents with GetValue.

-- 
this my screen ,When you click on the search button with ID,get the values fromTinydb and display in text box ,here current unusual and actually show , but when I want to search again in the sam screen ,the values are not displayed in this case must be  work refresh for display the values again, but how ?? and thanks

Capture1.PNG 표시 중

-- 
It would help if you could show the blocks to see what needs to be done.
I think I understand what you want to do.

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기