2016년 12월 1일 목요일

Lost Projects


Over the course of 3 weeks I was able to create multiple apps. Today when I logged on to AI2, my projects were not under my user name. Is there a way to retrieve the finished apps? 
-- 
Try again, using another browser (FF if you used Chrome, or the other way around). And always export your apps to .aia files as backup.
Cheers, Ghica.

-- 
Also, are you sure you used the same google account to login today that you used in the past to create your projects? 

-- 
Danielle replied by email:

Hello all, 
Thank you for your help. 

I have tried using other browsers to retrieve the apps. This did not work. 

I have also made sure I was using the same google account. The only app I was able to retrieve was the one that I restarted on Friday April 1st. 

Is there anything else I could try or can the cloud software retrieve old files? 

Danielle
-- 
I have tried using other browsers to retrieve the apps. This did not work.I have also made sure I was using the same google account. The only app I was able to retrieve was the one that I restarted on Friday April 1st. Is there anything else I could try or can the cloud software retrieve old files? 

I started over with my apps on Monday.  Tuesday I logged in and they are gone again!  No one else in my school is having this problem.  What else can I do?

Danielle

-- 
probably it's time to change your password?
also backup your projects frequently and export aia files, see also http://twodogapps.com/?page_id=686#BackupWork
so next time you just would import your project again...
Taifun

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기