2016년 12월 1일 목요일

What the... Is empty returns error instead of true


"The operation is text empty? cannot accept the arguments: [*nothing*]"

I think, that this block is to detect nothing, isn't it?

I suggest fixing it.

Also I suggest to add to FirebaseDB command "When valueStored" to fbDB (hmm fb is also shortcut of Facebook...) and making when dataChanged to not being runned after storing the value, because it makes impossible to make app to work as server.

Thanks

-- 

"The operation is text empty? cannot accept the arguments: [*nothing*]"
I think, that this block is to detect nothing, isn't it?

that's correct, this is a bug
could you please provide a screenshot of your blocks, which show this issue?
Taifun
-- 
Well... That's... Well I dunno is that needed. It happens sometimes in the same moments when text is empty. I only use it in text.

In lots of apps. There is nothing I can show.

The only thing: I make only very advanced apps and now I'm working on own engine based on WebViewer (the app must work online). It uses Firebase. Later I'm going to add canvas based apps to make.

I think, that help isn't longer needed and this topic can be closed. I just added another Firebase components specialy to store values.

--
Ohh... So... That does not works still...
And, in some positions (I dunno does that depends on what) it shows [*nothing*], in some it shows [*empty-string*] and in some it works...

--
Well...

So... Im going to send screen shot

--
Here is it.
ai2glitch.png 표시 중

--
ok, so the value in event FirebaseDB.DataChanged sometimes is 'nothing'
@MIT: as far as I understand, this is a bug which should be fixed
thank you for finding it.
Taifun

-- 
Thanks for finding the bug, and, Taifun thanks for diagnosing it.
We''ve got a list of changes to make to Firebase, and we'll add this one.

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기