2016년 11월 30일 수요일

How to Save Canvas in SD card instead of Internal Storage


Hi,

I manage to save a canvas into the internal storage of my phone (see attached). But I don't know how to save the canvas into the SD card.
My phone is already set to save camera photos to SD card by default.

Thanks,
Alex
Screen Shot 2016-04-01 at 11.42.15 AM.png 표시 중

-- 
See this thread.

-- 
I tried "file:///mnt/sdcard/external_sd/", "file:///mnt/sdcard/", "file:///storage/sdcard/external_sd/", "file:///storage/sdcard/"but none of these work..., still save in Phone.

Alex

-- 
If you have a file manager app see if you can locate the path to the external sdcard.

-- 
as it has been said here https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mitappinventortest/WKL-arLP6Yk/XEs8h2yd1yEJ, you can't store something onto your external sdcard

you might want to test my file extension, which offers a Copy block, see here https://puravidaapps.com/file.php
let me know, if it works for you or if you get a permission denied error message

The App Inventor Extensions are currently in testing. See the announcement for more information about how to use an App InventorExtension. 
         
Taifun

-- 


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기