2016년 12월 7일 수요일

{AppyBuilder} Digest for appybuilder@googlegroups.com - 21 updates in 5 topics



• Parsing Error - 11 Updates
• News: Future Release - 7 Updates
• RESIZE Formula ? - 1 Update
• AdMob challenge - 1 Update



"Tim S." <tjstafford01@gmail.com>: Dec 04 04:40PM -0800 

On my V20 I receive a Parsing error. I've not been on here for a long time
and not experienced this issue before and am wondering if there is issues
with nougat? I've tried downloading a new appdirectly, tested with an old
app even built an app with no blocks - only design I've also verified that
no special characters are in the screen name and have not been able to fix
the issue?

Is there maintenance going on maybe? I can't figure this out.
"Tim S." <tjstafford01@gmail.com>: Dec 04 04:43PM -0800 

Also removed package name on a new app.

On Sunday, December 4, 2016 at 6:40:36 PM UTC-6, Tim S. wrote:
"Tim S." <tjstafford01@gmail.com>: Dec 04 04:54PM -0800 

Built a blank app and tested - changed nothing and I get the same error.
Must be on the server side not compiling correctly or it's my LG v20 not
able to install. Let me know what I can do or if it's down right now when I
can use the service again.
Thanks.
"M. Hossein Amerkashi" <kkashi01@gmail.com>: Dec 04 08:24PM -0500 

Tim

Haven't tested on vt20. Do you have other device to test on? Do you see
same error on MIT AI for simple apps?

fabio cavalcante <cavalcante.fgc@gmail.com>: Dec 04 11:26PM -0200 

Try to use a regular QR CODE. It Works to me.

Em 4 de dez de 2016 11:24 PM, "M. Hossein Amerkashi" <kkashi01@gmail.com>
escreveu:
fabio cavalcante <cavalcante.fgc@gmail.com>: Dec 04 11:26PM -0200 

Try to use a regular QR CODE READER.

Em 4 de dez de 2016 11:26 PM, "fabio cavalcante" <cavalcante.fgc@gmail.com>
escreveu:
"Tim S." <tjstafford01@gmail.com>: Dec 04 06:22PM -0800 

What regular QR code reader do you suggest? I've downloaded the app to pc
and transfered to my phone as well as used the companion app with the qr
code to install, both result in the same error. I am installing the
companion app on a backup phone (htc 530) now, I will let you know what
happens.

On Sunday, December 4, 2016 at 7:26:49 PM UTC-6, fabio cavalcante wrote:
"Tim S." <tjstafford01@gmail.com>: Dec 04 06:29PM -0800 

Same issue on the HTC? weird. I've built it several times with the same
problem each time. - I tested a build that was downloaded to PC then to the
phone to rule out any QR code issues.
Is it possible that this is an issue with my DSL connection causing this?
I mean the app builds fairly quickly and downloads fast as it's very small
and has virtually no blocks but 1 set to test so I just can't wrap my head
around what's happening. It's not the v20, it's not nougat because it's
also happening on another device. I will build again and try I guess.
"M. Hossein Amerkashi" <kkashi01@gmail.com>: Dec 04 09:39PM -0500 

Can you do logcat?
"Tim S." <tjstafford01@gmail.com>: Dec 04 06:40PM -0800 

I just tested the MI2 service to see if it resulted in the same error and
it does.
I just compiled a blank app to see if it would install as I've done on here.
I'm not certain at all what I'm doing wrong here?
I don't think it's something to do with my connection because the error
wouldn't result from a build downloaded to PC.,.. I'm going to boot up a
live version of Ubuntu and see if that works, maybe it has something to do
with W10 and Chrome? I don't see how that would be, but will try anything
at this point.
"Tim S." <tjstafford01@gmail.com>: Dec 04 09:48PM -0800 

> and routers and both OS's settings were all correct, so I tested this
> theory by using SMHS on a different phone and connecting my PC and Phone
> both to this hotspot and the result was EXACTLY the same.

who knows, at least it's working now.

Deri Gustiadi <deri.gustiadi@gmail.com>: Dec 04 07:18AM -0800 

Lets Update Please on appybuilder

Pada Jumat, 18 November 2016 22.59.45 UTC+7, M. Hossein Amerkashi menulis:
pavementpilot <pavementpilot@gmail.com>: Dec 04 12:21PM -0800 

If it comes down to the two being in conflict, and it can not be resolved,
will you be making a bridging program to convert the current aia files to
the new one? Is that even possible?

On Sunday, December 4, 2016 at 7:18:47 AM UTC-8, Deri Gustiadi wrote:
Yannick Rouveau <cyrikou@gmail.com>: Dec 04 06:50PM -0300 

Hello everybody,

great work Hossein, thanks for that !

Inotice that the bloc ""screen" density" disappear. It's an error or he
will appear another in the final release ?

I import a projet of the other server, it make error just on this bloc
component
Thank you
Yannick Rouveau <cyrikou@gmail.com>: Dec 04 06:53PM -0300 

The preview on the tablet size didn't work too.
"M. Hossein Amerkashi" <kkashi01@gmail.com>: Dec 04 04:56PM -0500 

We are working toward that. However meanwhile, think of it as free service
for SILVER members; i.e. access to both servers.

David Sanborn <pavementpilot@gmail.com>: Dec 04 09:56PM 

Ok, thanks.

On Sun, Dec 4, 2016 at 1:56 PM M. Hossein Amerkashi <kkashi01@gmail.com>
wrote:
"massimo.antonini" <massimo.antonini@gmail.com>: Dec 04 04:20PM -0800 

Thanks Mr Hossein

Bunge <adanargino@gmail.com>: Dec 04 02:04PM -0800 

After the 4.1 update to apptomarket my resize formula no longer works.
How can we achieve dimensions that are suitable for every type of device?
this is one of the points really inferior to AppInventor in my opinion, and
should do something about.
Thank you all

"احمد ناصر" <albrnamg@gmail.com>: Dec 04 08:58AM -0800 

when i want to sign a new app and i click sign it keep reload for long time
and never stop

i restart my pc and try again but the same problem
what should i do ??

"M. Hossein Amerkashi" <kkashi01@gmail.com>: Dec 04 08:33AM -0500 

Opps :)

On Dec 4, 2016 3:30 AM, "massimo.antonini" <massimo.antonini@gmail.com>
wrote:

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기