2016년 12월 7일 수요일

Is there any way to monitor a dog collar? tracking is gps


I'd like to be able to view my pet using  my own app with google maps, but all the tutorials I've found are always finding out our location. Any idea?

-- 
what kind of gps device does the dog collar have? any link?

-- 
You must find a way to send the current position of the pet to your mobile or tablet (where you are able to see the google map). I think that one way is to use a smart watch including nano (or micro) SIM card and GPS capability, able to send the current GPS position through SMS to your appinventor application in your mobile.

-- 

댓글 1개:

  1. As of my last update in September 2022, GPS trackers for pets were already available and widely used. These trackers are designed to help pet owners keep track of their animals and locate them if they go missing. The GPS trackers for pets typically consist of a small device attached to the pet's collar or harness. Get in touch at: +91- 9999-302-406 or 8585-977-908.

    답글삭제