2016년 12월 14일 수요일

Blocks wont load


On one of my projects, when I try to load my blocks this comes up, The blocks area did not load properly. Changes to the blocks for screen 5891902537465856_Screen1 will not be saved. I didnt save any files on my computer and Ive tries other browsers and its no use, any help?

-- 
I have also tried multiple computers.

-- 
is this a large project? loads of screens and/or loads of components used in a screen and/or loads of blocks?
probably your project is corrupted... just import your lastest backup and restart from there

-- 
Getting the same problems today, weird.

-- 
Did you try with a different browser? (Don't use Edge or Internet Explorer. Those are not supported.
Did you clear your browsers cache and history? Or maybe reset to default settings?
How big is your project? How many components and blocks you have in it? (a few, some, a lot)
Did you try lo load your project on a different computer? What happened?
How is your internet speed lately? Tried resetting your modem/router?

-- 
I used google chrome
Yes i have cleared history and reset default settings
Idk how big my project is, but has 26 components and it had a lot of blocks on one screen
Yes I did try on a different computer, didn't work
Computer is on a school network
And I have no idea how the speeds are, or if the router has been reset.

-- 
Well, evidently is something on your side, since I can get into my projects without problems. 
Sometimes the school network admins change settings and that messes up the access to App Inventor. Do you think something like that happened recently?
You should try on a computer at home or anywhere outside the school network and see what happens.

-- 


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기