2016년 12월 14일 수요일

Simple equations in AI2



I have started only yesterday to use App Inventor and I have a lot to learn about it. For example, I have to quite simple questions for you all..

The first one is: how can i make simple equations on my app? let me explain better. I created a simple app with three text field and a checkbox. in the first two text field I have to insert two number, with the checkbox checked or not I introduce a third number (into two different non-visible textfield). the equation is textbox3 = (textbox1^2/(textbox2*(textbox4[in checkbox checked] or textbox5[in not checked]))). really simple. But i'm not able to make it!

the second question is: how it is possible create an appwith more than one page and connect all pages with button?

-- 
I imagine you're trying to do something like the equation in the attached image. 

-If you don't need to change the contents in textbox3 then I'd recommend using Label1 instead.
-There's probably no need for the hidden text boxes, as you can achieve the desired result with  variables instead (number1 and number2 in the screenshot)
-if you users are only supposed to enter numbers I'd recommend using "Numbers Only" in the design

Finally, for best practices switching screens have a look at this great tutorial:

Hope that helps,

Screen Shot 2016-12-13 at 12.18.04.png 표시 중
Screen Shot 2016-12-13 at 12.24.56.png 표시 중
-- 

I have started only yesterday to use App Inventor and I have a lot to learn about it
See the free books section of this FAQ:

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기