2016년 12월 23일 금요일

Error 601 and View on Map...


Firstly... Merry Christmas to ALL AppInventors... And Yes, I guess I must be a tragic for working on my Appon Christmas Eve morning, but I cannot get the bloody thing out of my head! Guess you all know the problem....

Essentially I have downloaded some .csv files from my server. I have read those files into a listpicker. The csv's contain Lon and Lat data, which when selected shows in a couple of labels (all works, except that the data is encased in brackets (). I'm hoping someone will give me a Chrissie present and show me how to remove them.). 

I am hoping that I can get those Lon/Lat data to automagically show on the maps without pressing a button, but I keep getting an Error 601. Yes, I have read the instructions on 601's and Maps, but I still cannot figure out what is wrong. I think the images below will outline the problem...


The emulator didn't render the text properly. Looks better in the companion and .apk.

Thanks in advance for any solutions....

-- 
move the StartActivity method inside the else part of the if-then-else statement

-- 
Yep, did that Taifun. Still getting the 601 error...

-- 
try the correct action, which is
android.intent.action.VIEW

-- 
Oh yes! Thank you. I couldn't see that mistake, my eyes were obstructing my view. it owrks now...


-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기