2016년 12월 18일 일요일

Parsing a web page content opened in an external browser with activity starter


My company has a web application with a login page. I want to login and then to parse the content of a web page. Any user in the company needs to be able to use the app.

I tried :

✫ the web component but login cannot be done by any user in the login web page

✫ the internal web browser. I may login but I cannot parse a web page content 

✫ an external web browser (with activity starter). I may login but I don't know how to parse a web page content

Is it possible to parse a web page content opened in an external browser with activity starter ? Sorry if the same question as been already asked. I couldn't find it.

-- 
this example might help https://puravidaapps.com/filedownload.php




Is it possible to parse a web page content opened in an external browser with activity starter ? 
no

-- 
Thank you for the reply ! But your example uses the web component. With the web component, as far as I understood, company users will not be able to login because they will not be able to type username and password in the login page.

-- 
just use your own login screen (2 textboxes)  and pass user and password in the web component as shown in the example


my tools extension can base64 encode the user:password string...
 base64Encode.JPG
however this will work only for basic HTTP authentication, you did not mention, what your company is using...

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기