2016년 12월 24일 토요일

PHP parameters


I know this is an AI2 forum and not a PHP forum. But I think the question I have is more of an AI2 issue. I have:

⦁ MSSQL database (sqlexpress)
⦁ PHP 5.6.25
⦁ MIT AI2

I can connect to the database and run the query and INSERT static data. I need to be able to extract data from AI2 app that users SUBMIT. I don't need to send the entire QUERY, just the user data. My question is how do I send and then extract data from an AI2 app to a PHP script?
I know this is not secure, I'm just trying to get it to work.

I've attached the blocks and here is the PHP script:

<?php

$serverName = "server\sqlexpress";
$connectionInfo = array( "Database"=>"secondOne", "UID"=>"major1", "PWD"=>"payn32");
$SQLKEY="secret";

$conn = sqlsrv_connect( $serverName, $connectionInfo);

if( $conn ) {
echo "Connected OK10.";
}else{
echo "Connection fail.<br />";
die( print_r( sqlsrv_errors(), true));
}

$first = ($conn, $_POST['name']);
$second = ($conn, $_POST['age']);

$sql = "INSERT INTO tble12 (first, second) VALUES (?, ?)";
$params = array($first,$second);

$stmt = sqlsrv_query( $conn, $sql, $params);
if( $stmt === false ) {
     die( print_r( sqlsrv_errors(), true));
}

?>

-- 
What happens if you run your app?
Does it work or do you get an error message?
If it works, then you did not need to ask the question. So I assume it does not work.
What was the error message, or what were the symptoms of it not working?

-- 
When submitted, NULL is INSERTED into the database. Which means it's not extracting the submitted data. I don't get an error message - as the query is run and completed. I just don't get any data inserted.

-- 
it seems to be, you forgot to urldecode your values in the php script
you might want to compare with the MySQL solution here http://puravidaapps.com/mysql.php
mysql.aia
mysql.php

$query=urldecode($_POST['query']);

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기