2016년 12월 24일 토요일

PuraVida sqlite - sql syntax error (code 1) near "="


I'm doing an app with the puravida sqlite extention
I already can add items to a db and can read from it
now I whant to delete one entry with a delete button
but I just cant, its giving an error back

on the execute sql I have 

DELETE FROM ferramenta WHERE id = 
& globalvar = id 
It gives DELETE FROM ferramenta WHERE id =1

It returns an error:
ERROR: near "=": syntax error(code 1): , while compiling: DELETE FROM ferramenta WHERE id =1

This should be wright... what am I doing wrong?

-- 
DELETE FROM ferramenta WHERE id = & globalvar = id 


use the join block to join the text 
DELETE FROM ferramenta WHERE id = 
and the global variable
id

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

-- 

Hope it helps


-- 
Tried to add ' ' but to no luck... 

-- 
please post your CREATE TABLE statement oft your table and I will take a look...
probably id is one of the reserved words?


-- 
Thanks, your great

-- 


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기