2016년 12월 20일 화요일

Suggested tablets for middle school classroom use?


I'm looking into starting an app inventor unit in my middle school STEM classroom. Can anyone recommend a low cost tablet that I might look into buying as a class set? Getting this info will help me begin preparing a budget for the board of ed.  Thank you!

-- 
Perhaps the suggestions in these threads will help Adam



Just remember this, the tablet you get MUST be an Android tablet.

Regards and Merry Christmas, Wesołych Świąt,  Feliz Navidad, God Jul, Joyeux Noel, Καλά Χριστούγεννα, Happy Christmas, Veseloho Rizdva, Prettige Kerstdagen, Frohe Weihnachten!, 성탄 축하 , Buon Natale,  聖誕快樂 ,  圣诞快乐,  Sretan Božić, C рождеством!,  عيد ميلاد مجيد

-- 
I use refurbished Google Nexus 7 tablets, nice stock Android, no confusion, and easy to tie into G-Suite security.

-- 


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기