2016년 12월 31일 토요일

The operation add items to list cannot accept the arguments: [0] [1000]


Hi, I am trying to construct a list with time values, but I received the error msg at runtime. 
I would appreciate a little help on this.

PartOfMyCode.png 표시 중

--
try to initalize the list using the create empty list block
-- 
I already did it, also using make a list block, with the same result :-(

-- 
It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

-- 
I already figured it out. Let me tell you that dealing with data files I/O in app inventor 2 is not straightforward at all. In my case, it did not work to convert immediately to csv (inside the timer block), instead of that I had to make my lists and post-process them in another block in order to save the data in a .txt file.  

-- 
a screenshot could have helped us to give you some suggestions


 dealing with data files I/O in app inventor 2 is not straightforward at all. In my case, it did not work to convert immediately to csv (inside the timer block)

my guess is, you are reading a file using the file component. You should convert the text in the File.GotText event and not in a Clock.Timer event

-- 
I know you are very helpful, thanks anyway, I am sure I will need your help at some point in the future.

-- 

댓글 1개:

  1. how to solve " the operation replace all cannot accept the arguments" error in mit app inventor

    답글삭제