2016년 12월 31일 토요일

Trying to connect to App Inventor with Arduino Bluetooth


Hi, I'm trying to connect an arduino sensor (PIR) with MIT App Inventor using a bluetooth module. Basically, the goal is so that if the pir sensor reads above a certain value, I will be able to send SendText to the phone, as well as give a high to a pin on the arduino. While I know how the computer logic will work (the if, then logic), I don't know how to start it. Has anyone else done something mildly similar to what I've been trying to do who can help me figure out how to access the arduino data so that it can be manipulated in my code? (What chunks of code should I add so that I can get to the point of data manipulation?) Thanks! 

Screenshot (19).png 표시 중

--
It does not look like you have used the forums yet, as a search using the search box above would have returned several threads about this topic.

-- 
I know, I haven't posted on forums yet, but I've spent the past few hours looking at others post, without any clear answers (except for a couple examples that kind of contradicted), so I figured I'd try asking myself.

-- 
what about following this example I can't quite figure out how to get this right which has been discussed 2 days ago?
and there are many more..

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기