2017년 1월 6일 금요일

Export project and all projects fail


I cannot seem to export any aia files from AppInventor.  I have tried to export files individually and as a group (all).  The first time the system provided a message that said to be patient.  Then it seemed to lock up.  I logged out and in, but there has been no change.

I suspect the fact that I have a BUNCH of projects may have something to do with the behavior I am seeing, and am therefore trying to export the aia files one at a time (as mentioned in the forum).  However, this does not seem to be working for me.

Is there something that anyone can suggest to get around this?  I want the aia files that are in my account, but as they are so numerous (200+), it really takes AI a long time to open up.

--
you only can use the "export all" feature, if you have a reasonable amount of projects
it looks like 200 projects is too much, you will have to export them one by one

-- 
The export is not working at all now, either as single aia files or as export all.

I have tried Chrome, FF, and even IE (for fun).

No joy.

Might it be related to the fact that I have 200+ projects?

The point is, now no export is possible.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기