2017년 1월 6일 금요일

Flash Cam


I need Switch On and Switch Off the flash of my phone, but I don't find the control.

Where is it?

How I can do it?

Thanks in advance

--
you can't do this using the built-in blocks of AppInventor

probably you could write your own extension and create a block yourself...

more information about how to create an extension see here Announcing App Inventor Extension Components
however that will be more advanced and will require some Java skills...

-- 
I don'k believe that any people use the front flash i the aplication.

Where can I find  a sample?

I don't know how to do a new block.
-- 

Where can I find  a sample?
A sample of what?

There's another version of App Inventor 2 called Appy Builder, there's a free and paid subscriptions. The free one includes using the camera flash. http://appybuilder.com/

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기