2017년 1월 12일 목요일

Sending email with attachment


I have following problem:

I need to send email with attachment to several pre-populated email addresses (addresses are stored in text field). So far I manage to do this:

using activity starter I can send email to desired addresses (mailto) but without attachment
using sharing component I can send attachment with email client but cannot autopopulate field To

And ideas?

--
See Taifun's post HERE for different email solutions.

-- 
I have seen it before but none of it fit my needs. I want to have .apk without any extra php scripts on server. So question is: can I put attachment in mail and autopopulate field To: with email addresses in text field (by using activity starter or sharing component).

-- 
on the mentioned page 
Different eMail solutions for App Inventor 
there is not only the php solution, there are several solutions available, what about using the IFTTT solution?
-- 
I know, but if possible I would like to use only apk with default email client (so no need to install other software on the phone). Believe me, I read and tried everything that you mentioned. 
In short, can I achieve this: prepare e-mail adresses and location of the file in apk (put it in the text fields), than send email to that addresses with that file in attachment. Sorry if I'm boring.

-- 

In short, can I achieve this: prepare e-mail adresses and location of the file in apk (put it in the text fields), than send email to that addresses with that file in attachment

yes you can, just use the IFTTT solution


I would like to use only apk with default email client (so no need to install other software on the phone). Believe me, I read and tried everything that you mentioned. 

well, in this case you already found out yourself, that you do not have to install any other software on your device using the IFTTT solution...



-- 
Hmm, in the explanation about IFTTT stays: "To send an attachment, first upload your attachment to the internet". The idea is to send file that is on the sd card as attachment without need for uploading to the internet. Is it possible to add attachment in mailto (like e-mail addresses, subject and body) via activity starter.

-- 

 Is it possible to add attachment in mailto (like e-mail addresses, subject and body) via activity starter.

unfortunately not

-- 
OK. Thanks. I'll try something else.

-- 


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기