2017년 1월 12일 목요일

Writing code in text rather than using blocks


Hi, I was just wondering if it's possible to bypass the blocks and actually write code in text.
I am required to use app inventor for a class, and have some java and js experience from computer science classes,
but now im in a non-programming engineering class and have been told to write an app using app inventor. I want to be able to access the screens properties and such that i see on the block screen, but without having to drag in blocks all the time. If it isnt possible online, is there a way to export it to android studio so I can perform that?
Thanks!

--
, I was just wondering if it's possible to bypass the blocks and actually write code in text.
unfortunately that's not possible

-- 
There is also Typeblocking ...:

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기