2017년 3월 28일 화요일

Copying Screen Layout


I have developed an app with multiply screens.  As everyone is aware bluetooth does not work across multiply screens.  I am now aware of this now that I want to incorporate bluetooth into my app.  I developed my app as a stand alone program and was not anticipating adding bluetooth to it.  Well I know want to add it.

My issue:
I have numerous screens with huge layouts.  Is there anyway at all to copy the layout of one screen to the HOME page (with the bluetooth connection)?  I have tried messing with the screen copy and the files that have been outputed from downloading the app, but when uploading there is always an issue and it crashes the app inventor website.

I really do not want to make my entire app over again all because of bluetooth.  The time it took to actually create all the screens was astronomical.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you

--
see this solution: Mantener Bluetooth en varias screens(Keep Bluetooth in several screens) about how to have different screens and reconnect bluetooth on another screen
copying screen layout is not possible, you only can copy complete screens...
⦁ File Assistant to copy and rename Screens by Tim
⦁ How to copy screens by Scott and a video by Hossein

--
(added to Arduino/BlueTooth section of  FAQ): Arduino and Bluetooth

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기