2017년 4월 11일 화요일

Dynamic Table Row with radio button and label in it


If you are asking for technical help, you must provide the following information:
- Are you using MIT App Inventor Classic, MIT App Inventor 2, or something else (what?)
- What OS are you using? (e.g, MacOS 1.8, Windows 8, ...)
- What browser are you using (e.g, Chrome version 30, Firefox 24, IE 8, ...)
Also provide as much information as you can, such as screenshots and instructions that will let others duplicate the issue.

Hi All,
I am new for App Inventor.
I am using App Inventor 2 on Mac with Chorme.
1) I have list to be displayed in table with checkboxes for every element.
I am trying to dynamically create table with list elements and checkbox . Can I do this using App Inventor ?
I saw one example which embeds HTML but without integrating HTML can we achieve it ?
2) Also is there any way to copy user components ? i.e. buttons , labels ?


-- 
1) I have list to be displayed in table with checkboxes for every element.
I am trying to dynamically create table with list elements and checkbox . Can I do this using App Inventor ?
no
I saw one example which embeds HTML but without integrating HTML can we achieve it ?
you can prepare as many elements as you think you might need and hide them, then if you need them, set visible = true
2) Also is there any way to copy user components ? i.e. buttons , labels ?
to copy something in the blocks editor, just use ctrl-c and ctrl-v
but you can't copy definitions in the designer

--
So say I have list of 200 items and want to render them, which selectable check boxes:
1) I'll need to define table with all components
2) I'll not able to render them dynamically

OR
 If I have list picker and to add selected items in table, I'll need to create those many elements first ?


--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기