2017년 4월 19일 수요일

search for Screen Sleep


Hi Steven-. See Taifun's solution to this here: http://puravidaapps.com/countdown .php. Also, I have not tried this, but can't you just set your phone's ...
I made test file for you. It works OK in my LG G2 (KitKat 4.4.2). It contain simple html file what play audio stream this shoutcast station: ...
Probably not possible with AI2 Richard, that would require the AI2 app to work in the background and AI2 cannot do that.
How to refrain your device from sleeping. Taifun.
1 - Certainly. There are a couple of components that can be used to persists application status. Start with the TinyDB component. Typically you just ...
Hi, the problem I have is that the phone android tend to go into stanby mode if the screen is not touched after a while. Like my phone android is waiting ...
You use the event handler in a Clock.Timer component with the Interval set to 10 minutes to trigger any action. 10 minutes is 600000 ms and it is the ...
You do not show a screen capture of your relevant blocks which means we cannot 'see' your code. You get this response probably because App ...
1) AI2 apps cannot run in the background. Users try using loops and other schemes to prevent the phone from going to sleep. This type of ...
Howdy,. I have an app (RollerBallPro). My app doesn't have the user touching the screen at all during game play. The biggest side effect of this is: the ...
I am using the No Text While Driving concept along with one of my functions inside a larger app I am creating. I have used Piotr's solution of using the ...
My experience also indicates using a Notifier and a Clock keeps the screen on ( other than a battery drain issue)...what might be anissue are the ...
Well, theres a bit of a difference there if someone calls you... but when just the screen goes idle / to sleep. It should be able to keep playing... Other ...
Dear Helpers, please accept that I shall be offline for 5 hours from now on. I'll answer your questions/suggestions after sleep-break. Thanks again for ...
There is some developer option to tell it to "stay awake" while charging. I can have my phone charging from the main battery that gets solar power, ...
So I'm working on the tutorial "No Texting While Driving". I can see a real benefit in using this so I thought I would try my noob fingers on modifying the ...
I've got an application that I'm including a power saver mode on. Essentially, it dims the screen but keeps the application running using a clock.
also, now stuck on a way to keep the screen ON. some one has said "So for that to work you will need a clock element and have it fire every 25 ...
you can try the videoplayer workaround. Include a videoplayer component width x height = 1x1, the videoplayer component must be visible on the ...
That's right, i can't stop the screen from going to sleep because it will eat up my battery. I will probably have to fix the app again from the previews ...
use only one screen and use vertical screen arrangements to simulate different screens. Right now, I'm finding that if I have a GPS program running in ...
you can define it in the settings of your device. Settings - Display - Sleep: 15 seconds up to 30 minutes. Taifun. Trying to push the limits of App ...
App Inventor has limitations as an entry level Android compiler, however it can possibly do more than you think. 1. a msg box pop up and i want to ...
Hi there! So, I've tried several of my projects with the new update and...it's now impossible for some to get anything visually nearly as good as it was ...
Hello! I'm looking for solution. I need get info about geting or lost my application's focus. I have multiscreen application and when I work on main ...
Interesting. Do you specifically set an x,y location in the Screen.Initialize event handler? The sprite might revert to the position specified in the ...
Hello. I am relatively new working with the EV3 robots and app inventor. I have completed the tilt to go tutorial, but I keep getting the message.
Hello, i Know there are similar posts, i have read them and nothing i can find matches or reveals anything for me. i have Ai2 version nb135b and ...
Here is my additional research. Some people have trouble with their phones going to sleep mode. Is that a possibility. Here are a few coments:.
Did this ever get resolved? I created a streaming app for my internet station and I can't put it on Google Play with it turning off when the screen goes to ...
1) You can create a log on screen and allow different users to use only some functions of your app based on their log-in name or other criteria.
there is another issue: your app will go to sleep after a while , not only you ;-) and then your app will not be able to receive SMS anymore... and the ...
App Inventor 2 do not run in the background. Consequently, there are no ways to prevent the phone from going to sleep other than using gimmicks.
I'm developing a citizen science app that reads water quality data through a bluetooth connection, adds a GPS location in the phone, and uploads all ...
Hi I am using the Player component in my app. However, the Sound stops when the phone screen goes blank (Phone sleep / idle. state). Sound ...
you might want to try Peep's html solution here https://groups.google.com/d/msg/ mitappinventortest/nu_mcDy9AOQ/GvZZmhocbisJ. You can try my ...
Thank you to both. I programmed with Java but more than one year ago. I think my app is very basic and I won't need to learn everything.
App Inventor 2 apps do not run in the background, so the answer to your question . The auto start program With the phone closed How the program will ...
very nice! keep up the good work! (I just was watching the video). quick question: what happens, if the device goes into sleep mode? you might want to ...
Two and a half hours is 150 minutes; 150 minutes is 9000 seconds; 9000 seconds is 900000 ms . The example here is designed as a count down ...

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기