2017년 5월 30일 화요일

Blocks Editor Duplicate Issue


Hello, The block editor duplicates since the latest update when inserting always the blocks 20 times

--
Same issue here.

-- 
Here are some questions that your answers might help us pinpoint the issue:

Does this happen every time you drag a block? Or only from the drawer/backpack? Is it a specific block type or every block?

--
Same issue here.
Also if i want to use a mathematical function, it appears on the screen but i cannot move it.

-- 
@ Leon ... how about an example.  I cannot reproduce what you are doing ... I can move math functions anywhere.

@ Radu ... same what issue?

@ Janik  I duplicated more than 20 times with now issues

Developers, please provide a better explanation of the problem you see and post an small Project aia that demonstrates what is happening. PLEASE answer Evan's questions.
Here is another question.  Are you using the English language version of AI or one another language?

So far, no one I am aware can reproduce anything like what you guys are describing so an example would be appreciated.

-- 
I was just able to reproduce this Evan.



go to Sprite1, drag the block to the lower left corner of the blocks editor screen.... instead of bringing one copy of Sprite1,   I get dozens.   Se the number of yellow 'errors;

--
I can't seem to replicate this on Mac OS X 10.12.5 with Chrome 58.0.3029.110. Can you record a video of it happening and send it to me, just in case I'm not understanding the correct sequence of actions? I'll try to procure a Windows machine as well.

-- 
Sri, no can do a video.    The problem is not as reproducible as I thought.  It happens and if I were working on a critical project, boy would I be frustrated because it takes awhile to undo the damage.

I suspect it has to do with holding a mouse button during a drag on my Win10 box.    I will try to see (using a clean Project) whether I can get the effect to reproduce on demand.

-- 
Oh no, got another problem.  While researching the duplicate object creation   I get this

The circled block can move around in the advice message when moved by the mouse but it cannot leave that area.    Neither of the two buttons can be clicked.  To exit, I had to close AI.

-- 
That one I can reproduce. We will get a fix out over the weekend for that.

--
I send  trial i just made.
I made an aia after removing about 200 doubles.
The last one ( to fetch the time ) is not movable.
Maybe this will help


-- 
We have released nb156a that contains code to mitigate this issue. Unfortunately you will still need to delete the extra blocks but it should stop this from happening again in the future. If you continue to have problems once the problematic blocks are gone please let me know as soon as possible. We will continue to monitor the situation.

--
I got one of these developing my phone_scraper blocks just now.

My trackball is very bouncy, FYI.
I also work with buttons reversed, using my left hand.

A textbox.Text block fell off my drag before it could clear the
textbox component blocks pallete and landed with a couple of dozen
bouncy copies.  Strangely, they did not score yellow flags.

Eventually I was able to clear them by dragging my viewport away.

This was AFTER the fix mentioned in the release notes.

-- 
Easy way to clear the repetitive copies of a control spawned with release 156

Left click on the offending block.  Then hit the Delete key.  Keep deleting until the 50 or 60 or 80 so copies disappear.

Yes 156a did not fix the issue.   Evan says he has some more ideas to clear this bug.

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기