2017년 6월 9일 금요일

How to hide Webpage Not Available in WebViewer?


First of all, I am sorry if this question is not covered in App Inventor, but I don't know where to ask. I hope this is the correct forum. 

The idea is to hide a webpage viewer/or create my own webpage not available page instead of showing the default page if there is connection error.

I found some solutions that I never tried because I don't know how to implement the codes in App Inventor.
and


--
As WebViewer component doesn't have an "Error Occured" event block which would return error code, so this may be challenging unless the AI team or someone modifies the component code.

-- 
Try this Check Internet Connection method.



-- 
Thank you Vipul. I saw this solution before and never thought it will work. :)

See my edit.

--
Thank you Pavitra. Yes it is quite challenging. See my edit.

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기