2017년 6월 30일 금요일

search results for autism


hi guys I have a cousin who has autism and I want to make an application for thim to help him but I am not familiar with the app But what I want is ...
Following on from this topic I raised a while ago.
Hi Taifun,. For some reason I didn't get an alert about your answer therefore my late reply. Sorry about that. I'm working to create specific apps for ...
For info. We are trying out the Surelock app from 42gears, seemed the most comprehensive. It is only a trial version, so default password is shown on ...
The app is intended for children with autism and learning difficulties, but their carers and teachers will also be involved in creating the rows of images ...
Hi. I an app I am building I plan to use text to speech extensively to playback when a button (with an image on it) is clicked. The app is for autistic ...
Nooddl_Cafe_cp_V_1_5&hl=en_GB. As used in our school everyday to replicate picture exchange for children with autism and learning difficulties. :)
What do you need ? I have Autism so i dont understand the qeustion.
... their communities: activities such as tracking access to fresh water in poor communities, supporting effective autism treatment, and promoting safety ...

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기